Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Fourth Day

I forgot to write down what SJ ate today. He didn't do quite as well as yesterday. He doesn't want the chocolate rice milk at all. Calcium source ideas anyone?

He didn't flap his arms much today until we went to the health food store. Then he saw a ceiling fan and got very excited. There was also a water fountain he tried to climb in.

Today's intake:

3 cups of apple juice, at least
1 cup of chocolate rice milk
A pancake (crepe really) with sugar
1 piece of chocolate cake
A few bites of chicken soup
A hamburger patty with ketchup. Is ketchup bad?
1/2 blueberry breakfast bar (not as popular as they were)
Chocolate cookie
A few chicken nuggets (This was not such a great recipe. You win some, you lose some.)
A few bites of fried potato
A few bites of corn

I just realized how dismal his fruit and veggie intake was today by looking at this. Oops. We'll try harder tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger EdotR said…

    What did u make the nuggets with?
    I make miss c's with rice flour..and they turn out nice and crispy..even i eat em' and that's big..

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Caro said…

    I used rice flour and I dipped them in margarine, then rolled them in flour.

    The flavor was good, but they were powdery. Should I have rolled them in flour and then dipped them in margarine?

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger EdotR said…

    i usually..(ok..not I...cuz i dont make em..lol) my mom..usually makes them just like u...she kind of pats them off...i tried making them and made a mess...

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Aimée said…

    My mom use cereal to do the nuggets... (rice puffs)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home