Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Feeling Lazy

I should post what SJ ate today, but I am too darn tired.

I did make a vanilla pudding with rice milk. I rolled it in a homemade gfcf crepe and he loved it. Hurray a successful recipe.

He had too many carbs today and not enough veggies, but I think I upped his protein/calcium intake.

And I noticed today, thanks to a friend, that there is a tiny bit of gluten in the rice milk that I am using. So I have to find another, probably more expensive, kind.

Yeesh.

Does anybody have a good vitamin reccomendation for him?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Bianca said…

    Came across your site...I'm a teacher. As a teacher, I want to say THANK YOU for being an advocate for your son. I found the following website that may (or may not) help with some of your questions. I hope it helps!

    http://www.autismweb.com/diet.htm

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Caro said…

    Thanks. My husband and I followed your link and he liked the site.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger EdotR said…

    as for vitamins...i suggest looking at the Kirkman (i think it's that) page..they sell all kinds of vitamins and supplements..if SJ isnt as picky about 'squishy' stuff as cherry..u can buy the 'gummy bear' vitamins they sell in Walgreens..they are gluten/casein free..and really taste good...!! (i should know..i ate cherry's !!)

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi
    Two good vitamins brand are:
    Freeda Childrens Chewable Vitalets (my son says the it is candy) and another good brand is AllergyResearchGroup Childrens multivitamin. Yo can mix this one in the smoothies.
    Leticia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home