Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fly Boy


SJ likes things that spin. He loves fans, helicoptors and chairs with wheels.

For chair spinning, first he flips the chair, then he spins the wheels as fast as he can. Various objects are placed on the spinning mechanism to see what they will do. Will they stay? Will they fly off? Will they make lovely, loud, clunking noises that hurt Mom's ears?

He is like a little scientist with his chairs and his cause and effect; very focused. I wish I could get in his mind and understand what he was thinking. Of course, don't we say that about all men? LOL

4 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Gina said…

    He might become an engineer one day!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Caro said…

    That would be awesome!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said…

    When my son was about 8 years old, he had a toy helicopter that had a "trigger" on it; pull the trigger, the blade spun. He was, one day, hanging that helicopter out the car window as I drove down Main Street, and the blades were making a fierce noise. I told him "let me try it!!!" I was driving along with that toy 'copter whirring at God knows how many MPH, when I tipped it back the wrong way. The plastic blade hacked into wrist! I yelled "ow, ow ow!" and my son collapsed in giggles...

    I still have a scar on my left wrist, it's my favorite all-time wound, and it makes me laugh every time I see it.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Caro said…

    You sound like a fun Mom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home