Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Little Sick Guy

My guy is running a temp today.

He just wants to sleep and it is already noon.

Last night I hauled out my copy of "It Takes Two To Talk."

The book said to lean forward silently and watch your child until they start to communicate with you.

So I put down the newspaper and watched him play.

He caught my eye and showed me his helicoptor. Then I took a turn with it.

Then he had me pretend to make it fly and crash repeatedly.

When he said, "Again," I reminded him to look at me, not the helicoptor.

I need to do these kind of things more. Hopefully my poor guy feels better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home