Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sunny Select Vanilla

I purchased some Sunny Select Vanilla at the store. This is the Raley's store brand.

It didn't say if it was gluten-free so I called Super Store Industries. They are the company that distributes it.

They said that their vanilla and all their other extracts and flavorings are gluten-free.

Thought I'd pass it on.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger EdotR said…

    I am very very thrilled ur little one is making progress!! At the end of the day, the long effort has it's rewards!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home