Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Some Good Stuff

Yesterday I went to buy some sorghum flour and I happened to spot some Rice N Shine Cereal.

This morning I cooked it with raisins added. Then I put in sugar and vanilla almond milk. SJ and I both loved it. It was really, really good.

Last night, I made a white sauce with chicken stock, almond milk and potato starch. It came out good also.

I am feeling much less discouraged than I did yesterday. Yay!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Aimée said…

    Trick #5 Freeze food.... Leftovers... someday you will need

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Caro said…

    Thank you Aimee. I should bake a lot, huh, and freeze the extra?

    Do you have any good rice and bean recipes to share - or meat ones too? My cooking has gotten very boring. My families might spear me with their forks soon.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger EdotR said…

    lol!!!!
    I'm so glad ur getting the hang of things!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home