Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chicken Fingers

I tend to eyeball things so this recipe may need to be adjusted according to your tastes.

4 cups potato chips
1/2 cup cornmeal
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 cup gfcf margarine, melted
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the potato chips in a large-sized ziploc bag. Smash them with a rolling pin. Put in the cornmeal, paprika, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well.

Dip the chicken pieces in the melted margarine then into the flour to coat.

Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20 to 30 minutes, until done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home