Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

More Milestones

SJ did two new things this week. The cat was meowing outside to be fed. SJ went to get a cup of cat food to feed the kitty. Actually, he grabbed dog food, but it was the fact he showed awareness of the cat being fed that impressed me.

He also looked at his Teletubbies backpack and said, "Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, La-La, Po." He has learned the names from the music at the beginning of the show.

I am convinced that the dietary changes are bringing about the behavior changes.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger EdotR said…

    That is so awesome..with Miss C we noticed changes very quickly..from almost non-verbal to a very attent, quick witted lil' girl...

    It's so great to see them when they are not out-of-it..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home