Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Making Progress

SJ re-started on his gfcf diet last Monday, ten days ago.

Last week he had tantrums all week long.

This week he has improved immensely. He still has a tantrum a day, but he doesn't cling like he did.

He is also occasionally answering questions with, "okay."

When I usually ask him something, he just echoes it back to me.

Tonight I asked him, "Do you want to watch the Teletubbies?"

Normally he would say, "Tubbies?"

Tonight he said, "okay."

He is singing to his music more to instead of just humming along. There are real words coming out of him.

I am also having better luck baking gfcf treats. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home