Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Overdue for a Posting

I have been meaning to post SJ's behavior changes here, since this is the blog for it.

He has not had one of his post-nap tantrums all week. Usually he has a tantrum after he wakes up in the morning AND after his naps. None of that happened this week.

To watch a movie, he doesn't just say "moomie" anymore. He says "Clues, Tubbies, Yellow Deedee, Wiggles and Baby Apple."

Yellow Deedee is a Wiggles DVD with their picture on the front. He knows the difference between it and their other DVD which he calls "Wiggles."

He hugged his sister when she was crying and said, "I love you."

He touched his Dad very seriously and said, "You my Daddy."

He's doing great!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger MsCellania said…

    Hey!
    I am going to share your blog link w/many friends who are doing the diet change for their unique children. One friend has been doing it a long time. And would you email me? I have a q for you.
    Thanks, Carolyn. Tell your stud muffin I like his blog, too :)

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger BabelBabe said…

    so cute. Yay, SJ!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home