Gluten and Casein Free Diet

My boring blog! My son is starting on the gfcf diet. I want to log all the foods and see if his behavior changes. Anyone who catches me feeding him stuff he shouldn't have or who has advice, feel free to comment.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Del Monte Info

I called Del Monte to make sure that their chili sauce was gfcf and received some excellent news.

I was told that, with the exception of their pre-made green bean casserole and their pasta sauces with meat, all their products are gfcf.

Woo-hoo!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Yoly said…

    Great news, thank you.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Caro said…

    http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/M/83.htm

    A link to a chicken mcnugget copycat recipe I may have to try after converting it to gf.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home